Become part of our care team!
Lakeland Regional Health, located in central Florida, is hiring experienced nurses for our new Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children opening in June 2018. The 8 story Pavilion offers our team and patients access to state-of-the art technology in a facility that is beautifully furnished in a clean, contemporary style.
Do you have experience providing care in NICU (level III), OB/GYN OR, Labor and Delivery, Pediatrics (PICU), Pediatrics PACU or Post-partum? We would love to talk with you about joining our team.
Call 863.687.1310 or email a resume to careers@myLRH.org today to learn more.
LRH offers our team members:
- Competitive pay rates
- Generous shift differentials
- BSN/MSN differentials
- Free CEU’s
- A Patient-Centered Quality Caring Model of Nursing
- $5,000 per year tuition assistance
- Full benefits for employees working a minimum of 48 hours bi-weekly
- Robust retirement plan
- Weekender positions
To learn more about the Pavilion, click here.
- Level III NICU, with 30 private beds
- 17 L&D suites
- 4 OB/GYN OR suites
- 33 bed pediatric ED
- 32 bed post-partum
- 30 bed pediatric unit/ 12 bed PICU
- 3 pediatric surgical suites