Allied Health professionals at Lakeland Regional Health Improve lives through exceptional care. Our workplace is ideal for you if you enjoy or seek:
- One-on-one patient care practices
- Access to state-of-the-art technology including three Hybrid operating rooms at our Medical Center
- Job opportunities in pharmacy, laboratory, imaging, respiratory and therapy
- New outpatient physical rehabilitation facilities, located at our Grasslands Campus, featuring underwater treadmill, vector and gait harness system, LEED® Gold certified building and operations
- Educational enrichment via innovative programs like the Medical Lab Science degree program with Florida Southern College which includes a fourth year of coursework including hands-on experience in Lakeland Regional Health’s labs
Meet Hoang Huynh, Clinical Pharmacist.
Hoang Huynh, Clinical Pharmacist, PGY-1 Residency
Hoang Huynh (pronounced Wang Win) has been involved with Lakeland Regional Health since 2014, when he began his pharmacy residency.
He was invited to continue working at LRH after his residency ended and he is grateful for the opportunity. “I love the environment here, for pharmacists, in particular.”
As a pharmacist for 7East in our award-winning Medical Center, Mr. Huynh’s expertise is often sought by physicians and nurses treating patients in the Medical/Surgical Unit.
“I feel trusted. Physicians come to me with questions. It’s a great feeling to be utilized for your knowledge and clinical expertise.”
Working 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Mr. Huynh interacts with patients to educate them about new and existing medications and any drug interactions.
One of the most rewarding parts of coming to work each day is the camaraderie he’s discovered among his Pharmacy team.
“The pharmacists have been very, very supportive. Even during my training, they’d reach out to me and encourage me and make sure I didn’t have any questions.”